hmw-consulting offers in-depth and custom tailored in-house trainings for your technical staff.
Harald Welte is both an engineer deeply involved in the technology of his areas of expertise, and at the same time a good communicator. He has decades of experience in presenting at technical conferences and performing professional trainings.
The trainings include comprehensive slide sets, hand-out and practical exercises.
- Linux System-Level C Development (userspace)
- Linux Kernel Development
- Linux Firewall Administration
- Linux Traffic Shaping / QoS
- Linux IPv6 Administration
- Scalable Linux Network Programming
- Scalable Programming for SMP systems
- Reverse Engineering of Embedded Devices
- GPL compliance in mixed free/proprietary products
- GSM/UMTS mobile communications network architecture, interfaces and protocols
- GSM/UMTS mobile communications protocol-level security (2, 3 or 5 day course)
- The git revision control system
- Interacting with Free Software projects
- Submitting code to the Linux Kernel and getting it merged
- RFID protocol stacks (ISO 14443, ISO 15693)
- SIM Card protocols and Java SIM card development
- Running private GSM/GPRS networks with OpenBSC/Osmocom
Trainings can be held on-site at a customer venue world-wide, or at a venue organized by hmw-consulting in Berlin/Germany.